Agency for International Development (USAID) hopes to become a better user of geospatial data, by striking partnerships and by deploying innovative technologies to build its analytical capabilities.
The agency recently issued a sources-sought notice as a step toward assessing the availability of potential partners to provide support for data management, analysis, and visualization.
Specifically, USAID's Data and Analytics team is looking for:
- Data analysis and visualization;
- Research to contextualize development efforts and challenges;
- Data infrastructure and information sharing;
- Futures analysis and scenario planning;
- Training and support to build agency and host-country capacity in data and analytics.
Responses are due by Feb. 10. To read the RFI in full, click here.